DACREA is in the best position to provide optimum design and practical solution to each project.
Our Vision & Values
To become a leading Engineering Consulting Services Company, which has high professionalism, integrity and dedication, and is the first choice for Employers.
- 1. Providing optimal, quality, reliable service and oriented to Employer satisfaction.
- 2. Cooperating and establishing effective communication with all stakeholders, especially with the Employer.
- 3. Increase the professionalism, capability and competence of employees in order to provide satisfactory services to the Employer.
- 4. Realizing a company that obeys the laws / regulations in force.
- 5. Provide optimal benefits to shareholders and improve employees welfare.
Core Value of PT. Dacrea Design and Engineering Consultants:
1. Have Commitment
2. Handle with Professionalism
3. Transparency & Anti-Corruption
Structure of Organization
DACREA will be contribute to the development of the Indonesian society.
NSC in Brief
Since January 2013, Nihon Suido Consultants Co., Ltd. as an experienced Japanese company which projects are spread in various countries, has joined DACREA. This can strengthen the company's professionalism from technical, managerial and financial aspect.
We work with governments, municipalities, private companies, international corporations and developing countries.
Water supply is indispensable for our daily life and productive activities.
We offer total solution for overall sewerage services.
The development of water infrastructure with consideration for natural environment is essential for safe and secure society.
The development of recycling-based society and low carbon society are essential to sustain our safe and secure life environment.
We provide leading edge consulting services on the development of information systems based on the latest ICT technology.
Our research, planning and design are based on a sound understanding of machinery and electrical equipment performance.
We aim to create a "new landscape" for the future by combining landscape and architecture.
We have been engaged in planning and designing of numbers of water facilities in Japan and overseas.
We have been working on water and sewerage projects overseas since the early 1960's, in more than 50 countries and regions, contributing to sustainable growth in developing countries.